Can't wait to watch
What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:22PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What is NBCSN and how do I access it? Is it a tv channel (what would it be on AT&T unversed) or is it a website. Thx
Some crazy runner guy
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:36PM - in reply to Can't wait to watch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It's NBC's sports channel on my guid it comes up as NBCSP but its the same thing. You have to have cable or a dish not sure if it comes with the basic package or not.
argh
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:40PM - in reply to Some crazy runner guy Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have this channel that my cable network calls NBC Plus. They show a lot of sports, but I can never find an actual listing of upcoming shows for the network (I have on old school system without a cable box). So frustrating. Get this stuff online and properly monetize it. They're making pennies (if that) from the days that this stuff is on NBCSN.
Jogger to be
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:42PM - in reply to argh Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Its nbc sports network. It is the old versus that nbc bought last year.
norcal
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:45PM - in reply to Can't wait to watch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
My cable provider replaced Universal Sports with NBCSN a few months ago. I assume it's the same, and they made the change in anticipation of the Olympics, which is being branded as an NBC product.
cd16
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 5:55PM - in reply to Can't wait to watch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Can't wait to watch wrote:

What is NBCSN and how do I access it? Is it a tv channel (what would it be on AT&T unversed) or is it a website. Thx

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NBC_Sports_Network
douglas burke
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 6:03PM - in reply to cd16 Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
it is on chanel 90

i watched the eddie chambers/thomasz adamek fight on it last saturday.
idiots
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 6:31PM - in reply to douglas burke Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

douglas burke wrote:

it is on chanel 90

Why would you even bother saying this, as if it was the same channel in different regions?
Can't wait to watch
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 7:16PM - in reply to Jogger to be Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Thanks. I remember the old versus channel. Used to catch le Tour on it. I'm pretty sur I have it then
Montesquieu
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 7:45PM - in reply to norcal Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Correct

norcal wrote:

My cable provider replaced Universal Sports with NBCSN a few months ago. I assume it's the same, and they made the change in anticipation of the Olympics, which is being branded as an NBC product.
mebert
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 7:49PM - in reply to Can't wait to watch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It appears to be on the basic package for DirecTV, at least where I live, up around channel 603. Today they were showing high diving trials for the olympics. Looks like track starts at 9 pm EST Friday evening.
AHSIDUR DIVAD
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 7:53PM - in reply to mebert Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
losing Universal Sports was the worst thing that happened to me over this year... oh the numerous diamond league meets I enjoyed last summer... All taken away god dammit
manbearpig
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 8:02PM - in reply to Can't wait to watch Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
channel 781 on time warner cable if that helps any of you bearded clams
quick 1
RE: What the heck is NBCSN 6/21/2012 8:42PM - in reply to manbearpig Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Anyone know if we get this channel in Canada? More specifically Rogers in Ontario? A quick scan of the guide doesn't show an nbc sports channel.