Pages: | 1 | 2 |
bguyj200012x
Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/7/2012 9:19PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I have often asked myself the question of why many women go to the trials of killers out of being enamored more than anything else? any many women consider it a priviledge to have a convicted killer as a pen pal?

what is it that causes many women to get weak in the knees because of these men who did horrible crimes?

even the ugliest men who kill tend to have a large female fan club in the courtroom.
Randy Oldman
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/7/2012 9:38PM - in reply to bguyj200012x Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Not necessarily a case of being enamored.

There's been a whole pen pal movement aimed at reducing crime and recidivism since at least the 19th century.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/aug/06/guardianobituaries.prisonsandprobation
bguyj200012x
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/7/2012 9:50PM - in reply to Randy Oldman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
what explains the presence of these women at the trials tho, just to see the killer in court?
Some things are obvious
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 12:36AM - in reply to bguyj200012x Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
People (men and women) like to think that they can make a difference.

Taming a killer with your feminine charms is among the most extreme examples of the need to think that one is truly special and that your beauty, charm and golden heart can accomplish anything.
Must react to use of word with
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 1:22AM - in reply to Randy Oldman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Randy Oldman wrote:

Not necessarily a case of being enamored.

There's been a whole pen pal movement aimed at reducing crime and recidivism since at least the 19th century.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/news/2001/aug/06/guardianobituaries.prisonsandprobation


"They got a name for people like you, Hi. Recidivism."
"Re-peat O-ffender."
"Not a pretty name, is it, Hi?"
"No, sir. That's one bonehead name, but that ain't me anymore."
"You're not just tellin' us what we want to hear?"
"No, sir, no way."
"'Cause we just want to hear the truth."
"Well, then I guess I am telling you what you want to hear."
"Boy, didn't we just tell you not to do that?"
"Yes, sir."
"Okay, then."
Roissy in DC
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 11:28AM - in reply to bguyj200012x Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
And you never see males enamored of female serial killers.

It is attraction to take-charge alphas gone haywire.
cave man
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 11:54AM - in reply to Roissy in DC Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Might be something primal. When a bear is trying to get in your cave maybe a badboy is just what a woman needs
hippythrowback
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 12:02PM - in reply to cave man Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Have you seen these women? These are women who can't get a normal guy and have to dig through the trash to find one.
nonexpert
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 2:24PM - in reply to bguyj200012x Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
OP if you haven't realized now that most women are completely *ucked up, you're an idiot.
nonexpert
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 2:28PM - in reply to hippythrowback Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

hippythrowback wrote:

Have you seen these women? These are women who can't get a normal guy and have to dig through the trash to find one.


No I have personally found that women attracted to bad guys are extremely hot, usually nuts, but hot.

Also its a survival instinct, (this doesn't justify it) to have alpha males in charge. Of course, if we did this we'd go right back to living in caves and women would have no rights just like they did back then.
SMJO
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 2:42PM - in reply to nonexpert Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It must be some level of narcissism where the womean thinks she is so awesome that she can "fix" a criminal.
I hardly think it is the protective capacity of a "bad boy". Does anyone really think a typical serial killer is your go to type when you feel endangered?
Quite the opposite. They tend to be cowardly, no?
Women seem to be attracted to extremes. Usually it's money.
Too Many Answers
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 3:07PM - in reply to Roissy in DC Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Roissy in DC wrote:

And you never see males enamored of female serial killers.

It is attraction to take-charge alphas gone haywire.


Looks like you've got ALL the answers. Sorry, but you sound like someone who has just discovered a hammer and now everything looks like a nail.
Roissy in DC
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 3:32PM - in reply to Too Many Answers Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Too Many Answers wrote:


Roissy in DC wrote:

And you never see males enamored of female serial killers.

It is attraction to take-charge alphas gone haywire.


Looks like you've got ALL the answers. Sorry, but you sound like someone who has just discovered a hammer and now everything looks like a nail.


Everything regarding gender differences in observed population statistics differences is a nail. We know this instinctively when talking about all animals but humans.
Not so ridiculously inexpert
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 4:52PM - in reply to nonexpert Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

nonexpert wrote:

No I have personally found that women attracted to bad guys are extremely hot, usually nuts, but hot.

Also its a survival instinct, (this doesn't justify it) to have alpha males in charge. Of course, if we did this we'd go right back to living in caves and women would have no rights just like they did back then.


You've got to be kidding me. Ever pay attention to the news or watch some of these stories. 9 times out of 10 the woman is pure trailer park trash - ugly dumb, rapidly approaching middle age.
Not jewish
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 4:54PM - in reply to SMJO Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I don't think women actually think they can reform the murderer. Its an excuse they use because they are turned on by men who just do things irrational, like stealing and killing. They don't want to admit they find it appealing sexually, so they make up an excuse, but the real reason is they are sexually attracted to men who are violent.


This is why women who are beaten, actually enjoy it to some degree. I don't care what people say or how they respond to this, this is a general universal truth. So many women are beaten every day, yet how much if it is actually reported and why don't the women just leave the situation?

Its not that they aren't powerless, in today's world women are more empowered than ever before. So they don't have to put up with this, but they do. And they do because they are sexually attracted to it, and use the 'I'm powerless to my BF/husband' excuse, or the 'I can fix the murderer' excuse.

When women make up excuses to be around a guy, its because they are attracted to that guy.
Engrishman
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 4:59PM - in reply to Not jewish Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Not jewish wrote:

Its not that they aren't powerless...


That's weird. The rest of your post seems to indicate that you think that they are perfectly capable of breaking off or avoiding these kinds of relationships. Why are you saying that they are powerless here?
Not jewish
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 5:03PM - in reply to Engrishman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Because they aren't powerless thats my point. They're making up excuses to be around murderers, to be around their abusive partner, etc.

They pretend to be powerless. And also, a huge number of the women that send letters to inmates are married and hardly trailer trash. Just like a mass murderer will get scores of successful female shrinks to come 'inspect' them.

The human race is way more disgusting than you people realize.
Engrishman
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 5:16PM - in reply to Not jewish Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Not jewish wrote:

Because they aren't powerless thats my point...


Then why did you say, "It's not that they aren't powerless"?

How can it be that "they aren't powerless" and "not aren't powerless" at the same time?
for realz expert
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 5:22PM - in reply to nonexpert Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

nonexpert wrote:

Of course, if we did this we'd go right back to living in caves and women would have no rights just like they did back then.


AKA The Good Old Days AKA The Natural Order of Things
Not jewish
RE: Why convicts (particularly murderers) enamor women? 3/8/2012 5:25PM - in reply to Engrishman Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Engrishman wrote:


Not jewish wrote:

Because they aren't powerless thats my point...


Then why did you say, "It's not that they aren't powerless"?

How can it be that "they aren't powerless" and "not aren't powerless" at the same time?



Words nigga I don't even know what they mean.
Pages: | 1 | 2 |