should i be excited?
A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 2:54PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I run for my college team here and today I met a guy and we started talking. I mentioned I liked bike riding too (and do it when I have spare time from running) and he invited me to come on a bike ride this afternoon where we could do 15-20 miles. Does this mean anything/ should I make anything out of it, or is he just being nice and just wanted some company?
scoopin' yo
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 3:00PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
It means he wants to get to know more about you. Doesn't necessarily mean that he likes you (cause he doesn't know anything about you except that you're good looking and seem like a cool person). Just go and be you and find out more about him.
DocLove
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 3:29PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He just wants some company- in bed!
Joey Chestnut
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 3:29PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Just be sure to wear cute biker shorts. This works whether you are a girl or a guy.
Nerble
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 3:46PM - in reply to Joey Chestnut Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
If you're hot, he wants to get to know you. If you're not, he just wants someone to draft off of.
stuck with match.com
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 3:54PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He wants your boston singlet
should i be excited?
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:11PM - in reply to Joey Chestnut Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I don't have biker shorts.

Well, we talked for a while today (1-2 hours) and then we both had to study but he asked if I wanted to go biking later on (since we had talked about that too). And it's easier to sit down and talk like we did before, rather than biking and talking.
Senior Software Engineer
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:23PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
He wouldn't ask for you to go biking with him if he wasn't interested in you. Doesn't mean it will go to another level, but the interest is there ...
Would you get a clue
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:23PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Look, any girl who thinks that any guy asks a girl to do anything without it meaning "I'd really like to score with you" hasn't any more brains than any aardvark.

Please look for a brain. Or else, please stop pretending you don't know what is going on because what? You think it's cute?
should i be excited?
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:26PM - in reply to Would you get a clue Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Well on looks alone I am just "average"... he just happened to be sitting near me and vaguely knew one of my friends so we just started talking to him.
would you get a clue
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:34PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

should i be excited? wrote:

Well on looks alone I am just "average"... he just happened to be sitting near me and vaguely knew one of my friends so we just started talking to him.

Now if only your brain could catch up to your looks you'd be average all around.

Look, it doesn't take "super fine" to have a guy interested. All it takes is for him to think he can score for him to try to score.

You want to do it with him, great go ahead. You want to just lead him on, that's fine too. But stop with this innocent "Oh, I just don't know how the world works" act. It's old before it starts.

Men are the simplest animals on this planet. Stop pretending to yourself and others that you don't know otherwise. It isn't cute.
should i be excited?
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 4:40PM - in reply to would you get a clue Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i suspect he is gay
luv2run
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 5:15PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Watch "When Harry met Sally". Crystal has it correct (especially when dealing with young folks).
PintheB
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 5:59PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
we'll duh, he wants to put his dink in your bum, just do it and see if you are down with a gape, maybe he can spit down it and you can call him daddy?
same boat
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 10/24/2010 6:22PM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
i had a girl thank me for motivating her today. i was running on the treadmill next to her. we talked while we stretched and i thought about asking her out for a drink but didn't because i didn't want to ruin a nice social moment. but if i did asked her out, especially after such a brief exchange, i'd think my motivation would be clear.

just go on the bike ride. you're thinking about him so you're interested. that's enough.
should i be excited?
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 11/5/2010 12:23AM - in reply to same boat Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
he asked me casually if i was going to a dance being held today, but i cant go because i have physics hw :(
pre mature
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 11/5/2010 1:49AM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Are you Jenna Fischer?
mcgroober
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 11/5/2010 4:07AM - in reply to pre mature Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
this post is pointless without pics

and

2/10 (because you have some many ppl believing you)
DocLove
RE: A guy wants to go on a bike ride with me, does this mean anything? 11/5/2010 4:12AM - in reply to should i be excited? Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

should i be excited? wrote:

he asked me casually if i was going to a dance being held today, but i cant go because i have physics hw :(

Tell him you will meet him later for Biology - Practical

Just a pity you are a 19 year old virgin boy - perhaps you could do a Caster (only more convincingly)