TagTeams Back
NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 12:38AM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
someone has visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested?
nighty night
RE: NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 1:43AM - in reply to TagTeams Back Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I think it depends* on if you're getting paid to do it.

* pun
Chev Chelios
RE: NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 7:29AM - in reply to TagTeams Back Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I did it at the Army 10 Miler - they had security checks for the toilets that stretched around the block, and I was going to toss my sweats at the start anyway, so I just put my leg up at a 45 degree angle to the ground, and let 'er rip. People were disgusted, and the security people were looking at me like I was from Mars, but never said a word.

If you can intentionally piss your pants at the most secure road race in north america, I think its ok.
nsmb, not a legal expert
RE: NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 8:15AM - in reply to TagTeams Back Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

TagTeams Back: someone has visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested?

I'd sure think so. Why would wet pants grant some sort of incontinental immunity?
Steel Panther
RE: NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 9:01AM - in reply to nsmb, not a legal expert Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
What happened to the thread with the guy who was arrested for peeing in public? Why would you idiots erase that thread?
h.s. class of 2010
RE: NRR: Legally, if someone visibly wet pants in public, can he/she be arrested? 12/21/2009 9:37AM - in reply to Steel Panther Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
I pee anywhere and everywhere leading up to my xc races