Athing Mu Gold Medalist?, Eliud Kipchoge is Back, Jye Edwards Impresses – LetsRun Track Talk PodcastE
April 21, 2021
This week’s LetsRun.com Track Talk podcast is here (subscribe here).
Listen in the player below or subscribe here on your favorite podcast app.
- 7:00 Eliud Kipchoge is BAAACK (race video)
- 19:42 Australian Champs and the amazing story of Jye Edwards
- 26:59 Athing Mu 1:57?! – Could she get gold?
- 36:48 Christian Coleman banned
- 44:41 Justin Gatlin > Noah Lyles in Florida + Jo’vaughn Martin 9.94
- 54:22 Coach Sonia O’Sullivan
- 60:26 Caster Semenya 5,000m Runner
- 64:41 US Road Mile Champs and Clayton Murphy and Craign Engels at Drake
- 72:36 Thread of Week: Skinny David Rudisha
(Sponsor) The AIRWAAV Performance Mouthpiece is a relatively new training tool that launched late in 2020 after nearly 16 years of research. The AIRWAAV performance mouthpiece fits along your bottom teeth and pushes your jaw just forward enough to create the “optimal airway opening,” resulting in:
- Increased endurance — by reducing respiratory rate by 20%, resulting in less lactic acid production
- Increased strength — by improving muscular endurance
- Faster recovery times — by reducing cortisol build-up by up to 50%
LetsRun listeners can save 10% with the code “LR10” Dig into the science and put AIRWAAV to the test. Click here to try it out.
Not a Supporters Club member? Join today letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Rate and review us on itunes and join us in the LetsRun.com Supporters Club.
Got an audio question / opinion for the podcast? Call 844-LETSRUN (538-7786) and hit option 7.