But COME ON!
This was a leaked document from the Russian government, who are known to
1) Have a state-sponsored doping program
2) Leak documents from WADA to try to make everyone else look bad so that somehow we no longer believe that forcing all of your athletes to take PEDs is a problem.
3) Sometimes even CHANGE pieces of information in the documents to create conflict.
In addition, these are all test values that DO NOT RISE TO THE LEVEL OF A DOPING OFFENSE. There's a reason that you need such high values to test positive -- it's to avoid false positives.
So we have three possibilities for each athlete on the list
1) The high level is an anomaly.
2) The value was changed by the Russians to further their agenda.
3) The athlete in question was indeed doping.
Please, please, please, let's wait a coupe of days before burning them all at the stake. Since I'm doing lists today, this will give time for:
1) The athletes to put out statements explaining their test values.
2) The IAAF to put out a statement confirming/denying the data, maybe with some explanations.
3) Some journalists/scientists/LR readers to comb through the data and give us more informed conclusions.
Look, if these guys doped, and did it regularly, and did it intentionally, I want them out of the sport. Let's figure this out and spare no one who is guilty.
But let's just wait a couple of days for more information instead of indiscriminately cannibalizing the sport we all love.