Kevin Hadsell wrote:
I didn't say that I believed that a spacecraft was hit. I simply said that was how the story was told.
As far as the sound stage...far more conceivable that we recreated the lunar landing on a sound stage than that we had the technology to broadcast a TV feed from the moon to the earth with a hand-held camera.
Don't get me started because I will batter you with logic. Take one trip to the Aerospace Museum in DC, take one look at the space capsule, and then tell me you think that traveled to the moon and back.
Uh oh, I'm about to get battered with logic.
Is it far more conceivable that we recreated the lunar landing on a sound stage than we had the technology to broadcast a TV feed from the moon to the earth with a hand-held camera?
Yes, unless you consider the following:
- There's little to no doubt that we've been able to launch people and things into outer space for some time. You can look overhead on a clear night and see satellites drift silently overhead. It's also no secret that those satellites can relay an incredible amount of information ranging from audio to video. Is it that much more inconceivable to think that we can put a man into orbit around the Earth but not around the Moon? Is it that much less of a stretch to think that we couldn't land a craft on the Moon after landing a craft back on Earth? As for the live tv feed - there are dozens of articles stating how it was done. You can even listen to the guy that was in charge of developing the camera to broadcast the feed.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cyOeWPjA6HI
- Eyewitness accounts from 12 high-profile really smart individuals with tons of credibility (none of which have ever come forward saying it was a hoax).
- Not one account from any reputable source (unless you count Kubrick's wife as reputable) saying they helped with the hoax. Not one of the workers that helped bring in the thousands of tons of "moon dust" for the set, or any of the lighting guys that accidentally messed up on the lighting (as the conspiracy theory goes), or the guy that put a "C" on one of the foam rocks. Not one of the, undoubtedly, 1000s of individuals who helped out with the hoax have come forward.
- You can see the flag and the tracks left from the lunar rover and the astronauts.
- There are hours and hours of video. And not the overproduced campy stuff you find in Superman IIhttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1wOH9iwkBxk
Or even the type you'd find in Stanley Kubrick's 2001 film where the actors, in an effort to appear weightless, walk with a sort-of bounce in their step.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oU4Rk0NATNs
There's even a pair of scientists that compared the movement of the dust particles in the film against equations for the particles' trajectory in both terrestrial Earth gravity and lunar gravity and found that it couldn't have been faked (unless, of course, you can perfectly replicate the gravity of the moon on a giant Hollywood sound stage).
To contrast here's footage of the Apollo 16 LRV roving around the surface of the moon.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cKpzp358F4
- Last but not least, don't you think the Russians would have found out about it and said something by now? After all, they had the technology to track each mission.
To end I'll leave you with:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=drSqtw0Qywk