March Marathon Madness
- Wanjiru, Lel, Cheruiyot and Gharib On Men's Side, Goucher and Prokopcuka On Women's Side At Sunday's Lisbon Half Marathon
- Tokyo Marathon Serves As Last Try-Out For Japanese World Marathon Team
- Rome Marathon Spotlights Incerti And Kirui On Sunday
- Great Brief Chat With US Junior XC Team Leader Neely Spence
- Opinion Piece On German Fernandez's Decision To Skip NCAA's And Focus On World Cross
- Spanish World XC Team Announced
- IAAF Gives Some Love To USA Juniors, Heats Up Gregson vs. Fernandez
- Tough Squads: Bahrain's Junior Squads And Senior Individuals Will Be Tough To Beat In Amman
- Meanwhile In Uganda: Passports For Athletes Finally Processed
- List Of Team USA World XC Squads
adidas-Sponsored Star Track Athletes Show Off Their Form And Gear In L.A. Tyson Gay, Haile G, Jeremy Wariner, Blanka Vlasic ... quite the studly crew.
USTFCCCA NCAA Awards
- USTFCCCA Honors D1 Coaches Of The Year
- Rupp, Barringer, Eaton And Hooker Named USTFCCCA Athletes Of The Year
Tokyo Marathon Previews
- British Women In London Marathon: No Paula, No Jo, Yamauchi Will Lead The Way!
- Recommended Read: Great Article On Brian Sell As He "Runs Under the Radar" Heading Into Boston
- Kazuhiro Maeda Going For Sub-2:10 Marathon Debut In Tokyo
- Touching Article On Reiko Tosa's "Homemade" Tokyo Marathon Preparations
- Hometown Girl Incerti A Favorite For Rome
- Great Lineup For Rotterdam Marathon On April 5 We're really excited to see Patrick Makau debut against a handful of sub-2:07 men.
- Saucony Places A Port-A-John On Boston Course For Next Month Locals tired of marathon trainees peeing on their shrubbery.
- Good News: 200 Volunteers Step Up To Help Illinois Marathon (April 11) Get Back On Its Feet
- Jo Pavey Is Having A Baby She's out of London. World Champ Bronze Medallist Viktor Röthlin Out Of London Marathon
Chats With The Stars
- Sit-Down With New Mexico's (And Britain's) NCAA Mile Champion Lee Emanuel
- Q&A With US Pole Vaulter Erica Bartolina She lost an eye as a kid.
- Lisa Dobriskey Coming Back From Stress Fracture In December
- Funny Interview With Indiana State NCAA Pole Vault Champ Kylie Huston
Bolt & Jamaica
- IAAF Boss Diack Says Bolt's Record Will Fall In Berlin And Drug Tests Will Be Most Comprehensive In History
- Jamaica vs. USA Sprint Meet Organizers Struggling To Find Dates That Work
- Bolt Signed On To Run Paris Golden League Meet
- Sally McClellan's Coach Thinks She Could Break 100m Hurdle WR
- Tamsyn Lewis Has Chosen The 400 Hurdles Over The 800 Because She Can't Run 1:54
Kara Goucher In Great Shape Heading Into Lisbon Half, Salazar Happy For His Athletes' Success Salazar's clients are certainly running well.
World XC Just Over A Week Away!
- They Could Win It: Qatar And Shaheen Ready For Amman Challenges If he wins without the services of his former coach Renato Canova, we'll be a little surprised.
- Twell To Lead British Team In Amman
- Florence Kiplagat Is Inspired, Confident Heading To Amman As Kenyan Team Leader
- Prize Money Payout Structure For XC Worlds
Interesting And Potentially Crucial Battle Brewing Between USOC And IOC Over Money US companies pour a huge percentage of funds into the Olympics and USOC has been getting 50% of all funds handed out by the IOC, and other countries don't like that.
Mo Farah With Great Training Advice: "That's the biggest lesson I've learned from Beijing: you have to listen to your body. It takes time to learn that skill and last year I didn't really have it. Four weeks before the Olympics my body gave me signals to take it easy. But I didn't listen. By the time we got to Macau [the British team's pre-Olympics base] I felt flat and tired."
To Test Or Not To Test
Help Others / Help Your Kids
Doug Logan Visits Eugene
NCAA D1 *Heat Sheets/Schedule/Results
NCAA D2 *Start Lists/Heat Sheets/Results
NCAA D3 *Results
Other College Meets (Outdoor)
*Coastal Carolina Asics Invitational
*Occidental Distance Carnival
*Nike Indoor Nationals From Reggie
*NSIC From Armory
LRC: The Week That Was 2009
*Week 11: NCAA's, Gate River, what Eli Manning and Galen Rupp have in common.
*Week 10: Last chance, European Indoor, D. Chambers and Diamond League
*Week 9: USAs, NCAA conferences, World's Best 10k
*Week 8: Nature vs. nuture, Kenyan XC, RAK half, and an all-time record of sub-4 miles.
Mo Farah With Great Training Advice: "You Have To Listen To Your Body."