Quote Of The Day
“I called my manager (Federico Rosa) the whole of last week and he did not pick my call.”
“I thought they would support me financially, to no avail. Two lawyers I contacted wanted 50,000 pounds ($66,380) each, yet the case will go to appeal and, maybe, CAS (Court of Arbitration for Sport). That is a lot of money.”
“I will keep speaking against doping, that is why I supported Rosa when Rita (Jeptoo) doped. I don’t regret telling Rita to carry her own cross. But I did not dope. But he (Rosa) has abandoned me.”
– Asbel Kiprop talking to Reuters.
Super Hot on LetsRun: Official 2019 Houston Half Marathon Thread
- Who will win STACKED US junior 800 final? NCAA champ Sammy Watson (2:00.65 pb), HS phenom Caitlin Collier (2:00.85 pb) or Avi’Tai Wilson-Perteete (2:01.14 pb)?
- Homeless guy who picked up lost London Marathon bib and ran last few miles of race pleads guilty to fraud
- RW: Scientic studies show that assuming you have someone to bone with, having sex the night before a race will not hurt your performance
- Lame as heck: Justin Gatlin to skip 2018 USAs as "there is no real incentive" - Nor will Christian Coleman, Dalilah Muhammed, Allyson Felix or Brittney Reese
- Did you know that a freshman from India - not Indiana - won 2018 NCAA high jump last week