Purrier St. Pierre Upset, Hocker Doubles, Wilson #8, Mary Cain is Back, Josh Kerr 3:48
USA indoors are in the books and Cole Hocker is a double champ, Elle Purrier St. Pierre only a single champ, and Ajee’ Wilson has 8 titles to her name.
Donavan Brazier had a crazy Saturday that ended at 3 am, and the DQ and Worlds qualifying rules for the sport still suck.
Kipchoge loves the 1:59:40 Shirt Get Yours Today Shirts are $10 off if he breaks the world record and you order today.
Mary Cain and Spencer Brown get some love, Josh Kerr runs 3:48 for the mile. Show notes below.
This weekend is loaded. – Tokyo Marathon (Eliud Kipchoge, Sara Hall) and Grant Fisher American 10k record attempt. Join the Supporters Club today to get the Friday 15 bonus podcast every week and a preview of this weekend’s action. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe?from=public
Order of show: (Supporters Club members get full time stamps)
- Elle Purrier St. Pierre upset by Heather MacLean and Josette Norris in 1500
- Who is a better medal threat Elle Purrier or Gabriela Debues-Stafford?
- Time travel
- Ajee’ Wilson US indoor title #8
- Bryce Hoppel gold medal threat?
- 31:42 Will any American men make final at World indoors in 1500/3000?
- Cole Hocker double
- Are you buying or selling Drew Hunter?
- Craig Ingels disappoints
- Atlanta Track Club a big winner this indoor season
- 61:17 Donavan Brazier’s crazy weekend
- Cole Hocker skipping Worlds, Fisher skipping USAs
- Thumbs up to Spokane
- Posts of the week
- Spencer Brown & Mary Cain going for it in different ways
- Josh Kerr breaks British indoor 1500 and mile records in same race
- 95:27 What was Yared Nuguse doing at ACCs?
- Sydney McLaughlin, Femke Bol talk
- Rojo rant in support of Ukraine
Contact us: Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call / text 1-844-LETSRUN to leave a voicemail for the podcast.
Join our Supporters Club and take your running fandom to the highest level.
Get all the LetsRun.com content, a second podcast every week, savings on running shoes, and a lot more. https://www.letsrun.com/subscribe
Thanks for listening. Please rate us on itunes and spread the word with a friend. There is a reason we’re the #1 podcast dedicated to Olympic level running.
Find out more at http://podcast.letsrun.com
Send us your feedback online: https://pinecast.com/feedback/letsrun/3127bc1b-35ce-4057-8514-ddf0ad37ecf2
This podcast is powered by Pinecast.