1) Salazar has had a prescription for Androgel for as long as he's been coaching Rupp.
2) Salazar knows exactly how much Androgel he can use on an athlete without triggering a positive test, as a result of his "sabotage experiment".
3) Salazar has displayed a strong interest in raising the testosterone levels of his athletes, as seen in his full-on embrace of supplements like Testoboost, Alpha Male, and ZMA.
4) Salazar has been known to massage his athletes from time to time, despite the fact that he had professional massage therapists on staff.
5) Salazar frequently shared a room with Rupp, including in Park City, where we know Androgel was present.
Based on all of this, it seems ridiculous to think that Salazar wasn't administering testosterone to at least some of his athletes, particularly Rupp.