Just Google translate so a bit shakey in places:
The Spanish hurdle runner Angel Mullera and his coach is irritated probably by now that one of them did not get deleted a rather revealing email correspondence, which has now brought them both into hot water.
In an email correspondence discussing the Olympics aside athlete namely with the coach, how he should arrange his epo-cure, so he did not get busted for doping in Olympics in London, starting in late July.
According to Spanish newspaper AS indicates the correspondence that Mullera have used EPO when he was the eighth July qualified for the Olympics in 3000-meter steeplechase.
The newspaper has published some emails from august last year when Mullera was busy planning the 2012th
- In early June I will be in a sensible form, he writes with the intention of the European Championships in Helsinki, where he had to sign off with an injury. Soon he will be more concrete about epo-drug Mircera.
- Two weeks before the first competition, I will stop Mircera, right? But if I now being tested, what happens then, says the worried questions.
The coach is not nervous.
- It would be wise if you want to achieve more speed, starting with growth hormone Saizen, which can not be traced. I have some Spanish canoeists who use it for important competitions ... (...), Two months before anything Mircera.
- 50 IU per. kg three times a week before the Dynepo and glutamine to remove traces of EPO. You should have no trouble with the doping control, writing coach, providing Mullera great thing in prospect.
- You can potentially go from last place to win Olympic gold.
After being injured for the entire winter season, turned Mullera return to competition on 8 July in Mataro. In the first trial, he was registered for the time 8.17,90. A time that gave him the ticket to London.
After the revelations have Mullera on his twitter profile stated that he is "calm".
- After talking with consultants and authorities, I will give my version of events, which will clarify everything, writes Angel Mullera according europapress.es.