2. Oregon -Stinson had a great run in Canada and could be top frosh in the fall. Add him to Puskedra, the Mercado still hanging around, Acosta, Centro, all guys that have been/should be AA in the fall.
3. NAU -similar to OSU, if Estrada is healthy they'll be tough. McNeil, obviously, plus NACAC competitor Ahmed Ossan and a 13:50 guy in Ashkettle. Who is their 5th guy?
4. Stanford -Derrick, Riley, Heath, where were the 4/5 in track?
5. Colorado- Don't lose anyone from a 6th place team
6. Alabama- Do lose their top from a 3rd place team, but they'll find new ones.