Do you feel better about the economy today than you did a year ago today?
Everyone's view is different and based on many factors, so I'm not about to tell you what you SHOULD feel, but personally, I'm feeling better about it than I did a year ago.
1) Unemployment is down (slightly, but still).
2) We've had a bevy of good corporate earnings reports since then.
3) The stock market is up since then.
4) More and more economists are encouraged and say that we're on the right track. Fewer and fewer are predicting a double-dip recession. Here's a sample article on that subject - http://money.cnn.com/2010/02/22/news/economy/nabe_economic_survey/index.htm
5) I gained back a lost client (who left because of the downturn) and landed a new one, so personally I'm doing better...that's very anecdotal I know though.
Anyway, just curious what you all think. Regardless of your current lot in life, here's to wishing you great prosperity.