Quote Of The Day
“Frankly it stinks to high heaven. It’s no wonder clean athletes are shocked and outraged at Wada’s sudden about-turn curiously just days before its crunch meeting, and one day after clean athletes came out in force across the world to implore Wada to respect their rights … Today, WADA has unequivocally told the world the type of organisation it is: one that supports the desires of a handful of sports administrators over the rights of millions of clean athletes. It is a sad state of affairs for this one-time respected organisation.”
– USADA head Travis Tygart talking about the announcement that WADA’s independent compliance review committee has recommended the Russian Anti-Doping Agency be reinstated.
- Huge NY Times Profile on Eliud Kipchoge: "Eliud Kipchoge Is the Greatest Marathoner, Ever"
- What are the odds we get a WR in the half and the full in the same day?
- First time running Berlin: no Gatorade and other observations
- Calling it now: Kipsang is going to beat Kipchoge
- The downside of Kipchoge breaking the world record is all the obnoxious Nike Vaporfly marketing that will follow
- Zane Roberston interview
- Coaching Issue: My team is bad this year....
- The American record in the half is 59:43. Kenya has random guys in the half running 58 high, 59 low
- Kipsang said he might NOT go out with Kipchoge on sunday. Discuss.
- Men who walk with skinny jeans- disgusting
- Unpopular opinion, airplane travel doesn't suck anymore