Previous World Jr Results
Day 1 PM: MB: Kenya’s Rhonex Kipruto breaks CR to win 10,000 gold in 27:22 The man who earlier this year destroyed the Central Park and US All-Comers road 10k mark has lived up to his favorite status and won World Jr. 10,000 gold.
*Beatrice Chebet Of Kenya Wins Women’s 5,000 In Sprint Finish In 15:30.87 As Ethiopia Grabs Silver And Bronze
IAAF Recaps: Full Recap Of Day 1 At World Juniors *Women’s 5,000m Recap *Men’s 10,000m Recap
*Expected Shot Put Duel Between South Africa’s Kyle Blignaut And US’s Adrian Piperi Lives Up To The Hype Blignaut won by 1 centimeter as Piperi set a new US U20 record of 72-4.50 (22.06m).
Day 1 AM: Mouthwatering 1,500 Final For WU20s Is Set – Ingebrigtsen, Tefera And Soget All Win A 1,500 Heat American Cooper Teare also made final.
*George Manangoi Reveals After 1,500 Heat That He’s Recovering From Malaria But Still Thinks He Can Win Gold He said he didn’t feel good today.
*Jamaica’s Michael Stephens Runs 10.30 PR To Lead 100m Qualifiers
Recommended Read Legally Blind Jaryd Clifford Of Australia Finishes 8th In 1,500 Heat – Just Misses Final – Thanks To A Helping Hand From A Kiwi Clifford can only see directly in front of himself so he made friends with a Kiwi, who let him run strides just behind him, and then Clifford tracked him in the race.
- Free European U18 Live Stream
- 16-Year-Old Max Burgin Runs European Age 16 Record Of 1:47.36 To Win Euro U18 Gold We’re wondering if anyone knows what the US age 16 record is. If you do, post it here.
- Ireland’s Sarah Healy Lives Up To Hype And Wins Double European U18 Golds In 3k & 1,500 – Both In Championship Records Healy has PRs of 2:02, 4:09 and 9:10.
- European U18s – A Golden Night For Great Britain With Four Titles, Including Keely Hodgkinson’s 2:04 800 Win Sonia O’Sullivan‘s daughter Sophie was a well-beaten 2nd, which she was very happy with. *Race Video
- Watch: Heartwarming Moment As Proud Sonia O’Sullivan Reacts To Daughter Sophie’s Fantastic Silver
- Scotland’s Kane Elliott Wins European Junior 1,500 In Championship Record Elliott, 16, has already run 3:46 this year.
- Ireland’s Sarah Healy ((2:02, 4:09, 9:10 PRs) Lives Up To The Hype And Wins European U18 Gold In 9:18 CR She’s the first Irish athlete to ever win U18 European gold. She’s hoping for double gold as she’s also in the 1500 final.
- Athletics Weekly Recap Of Day 2 Of Euro U18 Champs
- 17-Year-Old Thomas Keen (8:14 PR) Wins Britain’s 1st Gold At European U18s In 8:27 Video of sub-60 last lap here.
- Sophie O’Sullivan – Sonia’s 16-Year-Old Daughter – Begins International Career With A Heat Win At European U18s Race video is here.
World U20 Champs Are Next Week In Finland