Electro Cutie
Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:16PM Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
10 Mile obstacle course in Virginia this fall says 1 obstacle is wires that can cause 10,000 volt shock, is that true or a lie? Seems like that would kill people.
They're lying right?
nope
RE: Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:22PM - in reply to Electro Cutie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Not if the amps are low enough. Stun guns are like 50,000+ volts.
Been There Done That
RE: Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:22PM - in reply to Electro Cutie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Ran the Tough Mudder earlier this year and had a blast. The worst that those wires will do is shut down your body and make you poop yourself. Otherwise, you're all good.
Kenny F. Powers
RE: Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:35PM - in reply to Electro Cutie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
Only a moron who knows nothing about electricity would ask a question like this. It's not the volts, it's the amps that kill you.
RE: Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:42PM - in reply to Electro Cutie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post
if a 14kV transmission wire falls to the ground it will arc and conduct through only a very small amount of moisture all the way through to your body and kill you.
vegan hotdog
RE: Tough Mudder Electrical Wires - Will I Die? 3/7/2011 3:59PM - in reply to Electro Cutie Reply | Return to Index | Report Post

Electro Cutie wrote:
Will I Die?

eventually