Quote Of The Day
“I’m a little bit nervous, I’m not going to lie, because it’s a new event and I don’t know what to expect, but I know that I have prepared myself the best that I can going into Friday. My mentality is to get in there and see what I can do. My goal is to get the [Olympic] ‘A’ standard and the rest should take care of itself.”
– German Fernandez talking to Runner’s World on Wednesday about his 10,000 debut.
- Update on Ethiopian runners - Gravely injured runner has been transferred to private hospital - Please donate
- Running historians - Can you tell me why / how Katherine Switzer became as or more famous than Bobbi Gibb?
- Hebron, KY doping group represented by Russian Larisa Mikhaylova outed in AP article!
- Update: Abdi now says he's planning on doing 10,000 Trials
- $400 / month rent in San Fran - but there's a catch!!
- That's Two Good April Fools In A Row