This Is World Class Leadership And Innovation At Its Finest
“The world needs sports right now and track & field is one of the few sports that can be held in a socially responsible way.”
– World Athletics president Seb Coe announcing how track and field will be the first sport back on the calendar. On May 1st, the first ever World Time Trial Championships will be held at scores of locations around the globe. Athletes will show up at their prescribed time and run a solo time trial at their favorite distance and the effort will be streamed live around the globe. The times will be adjusted for wind and altitude and the fastest adjusted time will win. Parimutuel betting on the races will be a key feature as well.
- KIPCHOGE SHOWS OFF SOME SERIOUS DRIP FOR GQ
- Conservative AEI think tank: Cost-Benefit Analysis Suggests Optimal Lockdown is 30-34 Weeks
- Any society that would give up a little liberty to gain a little security will deserve neither and lose both
- Prediction Thread: When Will the 2020 US Presidential Election Be Cancelled?
- Saucony Endorphin Pro: A True Vaporfly Competitor
- Ewerts INSANE long run
LOST? Perhaps you're looking for this front page