Quote Of The Day
“The current generation cares first and foremost about getting things right. Instant replay and coach’s challenges in the NFL and MLB, VAR in football (soccer), those represent the future of where sport is going. This is athletics’ version of instant replay review. Now we just have to work on trimming the length of review from eight months to 60 seconds.”
– IAAF head Seb Coe talking about why he fully supports the officials’ decision to DQ Mo Farah for stepping over the rail on the final lap of 2017 World 10,000, even if the DQ is happening nearly 8 months after the fact. Coe went as far as to say the DQ is an example of how track is becoming “innovative, braver, and more creative” and catering to a new generation of fans who were raised with instant replay.
- Cruz Culpepper (Alan and Shayne's son) just ran a 4:11 as a sophomore
- Carrie Dimoff - a 34-year old Princeton alum whom you've never heard off - just beat Schwiezer and almost beat Jorgensen!!
- DO NOT have kids until your sh!t is completely straight
- Jake Robertson crushes field, wins Crescent City Classic in 27:28
- Other than Grant Holloway, has any human jumped 2m16 (HJ) AND 8m13 (LJ) (or more)
- Lost? Maybe You're Looking for this page.