Frank Mesa Report wrote:
Roderick, you are all over the place.
1. There are clear photos of Frank re-entering the course.
2. There are IMPROBABLE split times in multiple races. Those two 18:30s on the back half of a blistering LAM are impossible.
3. Yes, there are trolls here but I’m sure Gene Dykes is focusing his attention on training.
4. Even though you are a solid age group runner you clearly lack understanding of pacing/splits and high level performance.
5. Every photo sequence where Frank appears running side by side 2:50 marathoners shows him getting left in the dust in a matter of meters.
6. CIM 2014 invalidates a “reputable” doctor’s performance. A doctor who had already run SEVEN age graded performances of 2:25 or faster that year would surely have proof of a legitimate performance and contest the ruling. CIM 2014 HAD HARD EVIDENCE.
7. By 2018 the good doctor is running with two watches, a fanny pack, and most likely a phone (judging by the baggy shorts). Surely between those three devices he would have some GPS data to vindicate himself!
Don't forget to add to the list #8. :
Roderick Powell wrote:
Long beach Oct. 2018 2:53:27, Phoenix Feb 2019 2:53:54 and LAM Mar 2019 2:53:10
These three marathons in a six month period for 70 year old Frank is just so far beyond ridiculous that it's in to the realms of sheer fantasy. Even Ed Whitlock and Gene Dykes, who actually look the part, would struggle to do that trio of runs. What say you Gene?