You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
Now That's Telling It Like It Is
RE: Asbel Kiprop on Living Under Doping Cloud
Oh Please wrote:
El Keniano wrote:
The only thing that's "off" is people thinking that he is not, in fact, a doper.
1) Athlete runs 3:26, toys with world class fields
2) Knowledgeable fans start to question how clean this person might be
3) Other fans claim "no way, he's always tested negative."
4) Athlete then tests positive
5) Other fans now claim "something's off!"
Cold hard fact: If you are a WR holder or otherwise "head and shoulders" above your competition, then you are surely doped.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.