You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
RE: The hobbyjogger quiz:
1. Who cares? Following elites is a hobbyist thing and has nothing to do with being a runner.
2. Anyone in good health can accomplish either of these things.
3. I don't think anyone who has run for more than a year should even need to think about form.
4. I tend not to, but I don't begrudge those who do for self-supported long runs.
5. What does that even mean?
6. I have them all in box in my closet
7. It is much easier for us. We enjoy the sport and finish faster.
8. Not enough hours in the day.
9. Stupid question, but it is a fun distance.
10. No one does this.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.