no one should be arguing this stuff, especially since they are the SAME AGE and Webb sits on the couch and watches Willis compete
NOP Skeptic wrote:
1) the mile isn't contested as much as the 1500m
2) Willis has the medals to back his times up
3) Willis has had a much longer and better career
4) While Webb had more range in terms of PR's. He was always more of a 1500m/5k so Webb's 1:43, Willis wouldn't have touched anyways. Why would Willis bother running at 10k. It was stupid for Webb to do it in the first place and contributed to his injury and short career. The fair comparison is the 5k, but I feel like Willis has 13:05 ability, he just hasn't seriously gone after it.
5) Willis is a lot more consistent