You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
In many of your programs, especially marathon, you use the Special Block. Two similar and hard training sessions in morning and afternoon.
My understanding of this is that it puts a very big stimulus on the body causing a supercompensation effect.
Can you tell us a bit more about how to use this type of training:
1. What pace should you use in relation to the event the athlete is preparing for
2. At what point in the program should you insert a special block, particularly in relation to a competition
3. How frequently should you use them
4. What experience (years and volume of training) should an athlete have before including Special Blocks
5. Can you give some examples of special blocks you would use for 5000m / 3000m SC
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.