more for skins wrote:
[quote]Inquisitive person wrote:
Question for Skins...
Will we still be able to track Rob on his flight back to the UK? Thanks in advance!
I have a few questions too:
Your compression cloths do come in white, and I admit the usual black stuff has some colours and some reflective stripes - but:
(1) why did you create a dangerous set of pure black baggy compression wear specifically for Rob?
(2) Do you feel he gets more recovery from the baggy compression cloths? (3) Why did you remove all markings and reflective materials for Rob?
(4) Why would you just not allow him to have your regular gear, and especially the white stuff, so he could wear that at night?
(5) Even your black tights are normally 360 degrees of reflective - why would you not allow Rob to have this?
I think as a sponsor you really should allow him to just wear your regular cloths including white cloths and the ones that have reflective gear. By forcing him to wear black baggy non-reflective clothing at night you are putting his very life at risk, Shame on you.[/quote]
(5) It would be too easy to see Rob at night. We didn't want that. Makes it a lot harder to cheat.