There is no chance in hell that RY and his crew will ever release their early stage GPS data. Just go ahead and build your case that RY and his crew of fraudulent grifters faked large parts of the pre-emporia running.
However, the real story is in the grifter - In the name of charity con artist - Epic Adventurist industrial complex being exposed here. If Rojo wants a story, he should focus on all the con artists using running to line their pockets.
I think that is a bigger story that needs it's own separate thread. There are too many roaches under that carpet. This thread is focusing on Rob's cheating. I agree they will never release the data, even if they get the record. They'll only release limited data to Guinness to log their world record, but all we're gonna get is a big F U. The focus of Rob's story should be:
1. Claims about having been a pro triathlete and his PBs
2. The huge holes in several of his running logs prior to Kansas, including the circumstances that would have made it impossible for him to have run that far that fast (climate, elevation, lack of consistency in the information we have, etc)
3. Inconsistencies between his claims and basic running logic, notably no sun tan, multiple marathons in 30 hours as a couch potato, the 5min miles when his 5k PB is shite, the sprint start to all runs, etc.
3. The significant drop in daily miles after this thread started
4. Their lack of response and cooperation when questions were raised
5. And just for good measure note that he's gone undetected until now because his life story plays to the non-running and hobby-jogger community who just don't understand basic running science. He also never attempted a "record" before so now he's come under much warranted scrutiny.