David, if he's the real deal, please explain:
1. The CCTV footage of the RV crawling along with no runner seen.
2. His claimed 5k, 10k and half marathon pbs. All quite good but with no data to verify.
3. His claimed association with a pro cycling team. Info on this thread suggests this is a fraudulent claim.
4. The wonky tracking data (see info on this thread).
5. The lack of any real live-time data to back up what he is doing.
6. False info about his triathlete history.
Remember, no stories or personal character statements. Just hard data to prove these accomplishments. Just the facts please. Otherwise, GUILTY.