You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin", or &
I had the same problem as many of you two years ago with unexplained pain in the right lower hip/abdomnial region for about a year. I went to many doctors and nothing could be diagnosed even after MRI's and bone scans. I finally heard about athletic pubalgia and went to see Dr. Cattey in Wisconscin. I had invasive surgery and, lo and behold, it was athletic pubalgia. I also had a normal hernia on top of that so recovery time was a bit longer, but I highly reccomment Dr. Cattey as someone to contact if you are feeling problems similar to mine and others on this forum.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.