You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: Best Running Docs in the US
You didn't give any indication of your injury, but I would suggest contacting Dr. Brian Fullem. He's a podiatrist in Tampa, and he's worked with many national caliber runners.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.