You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
RE: Mr. Renato Canova: Could You Please Answer a Question About Effective Ways to Improve the Lactate Threshold?
'As i receive lots of e-mails with questions regarding Van Aaken method and about his top disciple Harald Norporth - a runner they win all races over Steve Prefontaine'
Men's 5000 meter Final 1972 Munich Olympic Games
1. Lasse VIREN (FIN) 13:26.4 OR
2. Mohamed GAMMOUDI (TUN) 13:27.4
3. Ian STEWART (GBR) 13:27.6
4. Steve PREFONTAINE (USA) 13:28.4
5. Emiel PUTTEMANS (BEL) 13:30.8
6. Harald NORPOTH (GER) 13:32.6
7. Per HALLE (NOR) 13:34.4
8. Nikolai SVIRIDOV (RUS) 13:39.4
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.