You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: NYC Marathon Resolution

Witty wrote:

Basically, if you live in a country not called the USA, you have to go through a tour company

This is not true. You can apply for the lottery if you live outside the US. 300 something dollars but you don't have to buy a flight+hotel+bib package from tours.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.