You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
RE: Running and Obsession/Addiction/Depression
In my opinion and I am no psychologist, we become addicted to running for a few reasons.
1. It's something we can control
2. Gives us a HUGE sense of acomplishment and leads to an incredible natural high
3. It's one of the most natural things a person can do
4. Makes us feel good about ourselves and builds confidence
5. Improvement is almost limitless. The more we can devote the better we get.
I don't think all addictions are negative. I think if running makes you feel good and leads to happiness keep on doing it.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.