You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

SuperSpeed
RE: Is this an unbeatable Roulette strategy?
If you have an infinite supply of money this strategy works, but if you have say, 300,000 dollars to do this with, starting at 10 dollar bets, you can cover this bet 15 times. so the chances of you losing 15 times in a row are roughly 1 in 30,000. Since you win in 10 dollar increments, in order to win say, 1000 dollars, the odds of you losing it all are about .4%. If you were to attempt to win, say, 10,000 dollars, the odds of you losing it all are roughly 3%. If someone offered me the odds that 97% they give me 10,000, and 3% I give them 300,000, I probably wouldn't take them (but that is just me)

The strategy becomes more sound with more beginning capital, the size of the initial bet controls your standard deviation (more chance to make money, more chance to lose money)

In the long run this will never work, because you only need to lose it all once and then you are done, and lost all the investment you made and the profit.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.