You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

Doctor abbreviations
I'm confused. Sometimes posters here refer to Dr. UM. I assume that means Dr. Muschaweck. Then some refer to a Dr. M.

Does Dr. M mean Dr. Meyers?

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.