You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin", or &
I'm weightlifter and have the same symptoms many have described here, I saw my GP and he found nothing. I live in Denver and am looking for a Dr who can correctly diagnosis me and do whatever is necessary so I can start working out again.

Anyone here live in the Denver area and know of a physician who specializes in treating sports hernia's?


Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.