You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

Dominique Johnson
RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin
All right guys if you want to know what to do you're go to have to get surgery on it to feel any better. And not surgery for a regular hernia it has to be for athletic pubalgial. Dr Meyer in Philadelphia with Drexler Medic works with. NCAA D1 Duke, NFL, and some nba. I played professional basketball in the ABA and what they will do is have you get injected with dye in the hip/groin area then dr. Meyers will look at it and diagnose if you have it or not. Then you get surgery the next day. His number is 215-762-1078 (Dr. William C. Meyers) He did Donavan McNabb surgery. Make sure you have insurance because I didn't and they wanted 13,000 up front for half and the rest later now i have to wait 9 months to go back with insurance and have it done because the insurance company i had only covered the MRI to the pelvis. Also Dr. Richard Cattey looks like he's done surgery on it also. His number is 414-961-3254. Good luck because if you don't have surgery you will stay in pain I've had it for about 3 years and its time to get it done. Set up an appointment. With these doctors also one in the Uk some were. Good Luck

God Bless Guys

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.