You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: Anyone ever had a "Sports Hernia" aka: "Sportsman's hernia", "Gilmore's groin", or &
hi greg, sounds like ap. sorry to break the news to you, but it is better going into your doc with an idea than without one. if you are near philly, go to see meyers. if you are near nyc, then there are a few docs in the area that can help diagnose it (west orange, nj orthopedic group), i think.
the pains sound like the pains from the nerves affected by ap. but i am no doctor, just saying from experience that your symptoms sound the same as ap.
get it looked at asap but trust only the experts to do surgery, don't let any doc school themselves on the injury with your body. regular hernia guys usually cannot fix sports hernias, you need an ap surgeon.
hope it helps.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.