You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: uhh...
Does anyone know a doctor in the Washington DC area who can do what Meyers does?


Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.