You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum

RE: Meyers patients
You can go for a consultation with Dr. Richard Cattey in Milwaukie as a starting point. If you have AP you can decide on the method of repair that you are most comfortable with - search through this thread for opinions of those who have gone before you.
My son had AP surgery with Dr. Cattey last summer and I am happy to report 100% success.

Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.

If you feel this is urgent or want a reply, email us at [email protected] about the post and please include a link to the thread the post is on and what page number/post on that page it is.