You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
RE: You might be a runner if...
oh, forgot some other stuff
* When girls don't run at or better than their PR, they get very pissed and sometimes throw hissy fits
* When we have our periods, running sucks, no matter how much we love it or how great of a runner we are. We don't want to deal with feeling cranky and sluggy and exhausted.
* We drool over guy runners with abs and the guys on the front page of Runner's World who are hot and have abs :)
* We think of dieting at one point to go faster, but say screw it and eat that ice cream.
* We do think that we are fat at one point when comparing ourselves to the twigs of amazing runners in our section or county, yes so cliche but so true.
* We wish all cocky b*tches who we have to run against should die by a trampede of runners with spikes
* There is at least one girl runner in our area taht every girl knows and hates her guts for their own reason.
* Girls can be real nasty to run against. Some talk trash off the track, some play dirty on it.
* We dislike outkicking our teammates unless we hate them.
* We loves gossip at track meets and on the buses.
* When we daydream we envision winning states and nationals and beasting the mile or w/e event we run.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.