You are reporting the following post to the moderators for review and possible removal from the forum
RE: A Lydiard Thread
What People Say the Lydiard Method Is:
* Running 100 miles a week
* Dividing the season into blocks
* Special hill training (Hill Circuit)
* Pogo-stick-jump-like sprint drills for distance runners
* Unique shoe-lacing system
* Actually, it is all of the above
What the Lydiard Method is NOT:
* Long Slow Distance (LSD) and no speed
* Quick and easy fix
* Magic formula
* Short-cut to the top
* One-thing-fits-all program – you have to understand the principle and apply to yourself
* “5 ways to break the world record in a month” – it does not exist!
What is the Lydiard Method?
* Perfect combination of Aerobic and Anaerobic training and to arrange all elements of training in a balanced way so you can peak on the day that requires.
* To develop sufficient stamina to maintain necessary speed over the racing distance.
Hit the submit button below if you want us to review the post.