jamin in jail
Stolypin Necktie wrote:
Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin is a patriot and a red-blooded Russian.
The neocons despise him because he's a nationalist and because of his heavy-handed treatment of the oligarchs that looted Russia during Yeltsin's presidency.
Putin's no choirboy, but probably 90% of what is written about him in the Western press is BS, sort of like the WMDs and Nigerian yellow cake stories in the lead up to the 2003 Iraq invasion fiasco.
You could be right about the 90% you mentioned, but it's the other 10% that makes him very dangerous/unstable and a threat to world stability/peace.