Post a Reply

In response to:
Clarkston Kent wrote:

[quote]good times wrote:

Are you willing to make public his response? I ask only because I am debating whether to write him directly and get his point of view on what has been raised in these threads.

I understand fully if you prefer to keep private your exchange, but at the same time, I think there are many of us on this board who are very interested to hear his explanation.

Answer to ? #1 - no. Sentence #2 - quit your debating & write the guy. But you won't.

Sentence #3 - I prefer to keep the exchange private. What many here would like to know about Kip is of no interest to me.[/quote]

If you don't want to talk about this why answer the initial question at all? If you want to make some point about it, why be so cryptic initially?
{{ user.account.username }}
You logged in through social media, but do not have a username set. Before you can post, you must set a username.
Post as {{ user.account.username }}
Facebook Google
Log in with a username and password or use Facebook/Google. Leave the password field blank to post anonymously. Register an account.
By posting you acknowledge that you have read and abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Preview

Preview Post

There {{ errors_pluralized }} in your submission. Clear all and try again.