Post a Reply

In response to:
Solution: to both protect the innocent runner wrongfully accused and the race directors/other racers.

is to have race director put a GPS (real time) monitor of some type on any runner who has been previously DQ'ed or involved suspcious activity.

If i were being accused i would want it to prove my innoence and if i were wanting to bust a cheater - this would be a pretty good way to do it.

A real cheater is never going to show up to a race with this type of technology in use and a real honest person is going to want to prove their times are legit.

Or perhaps I could just throw out this challange to Kip: if you want to prove your honesty and innocence (since you are raising money for charity) why not volunteer to wear one to put an end to all this and restore you "good" name.
{{ user.account.username }}
You logged in through social media, but do not have a username set. Before you can post, you must set a username.
Post as {{ user.account.username }}
Facebook Google
Log in with a username and password or use Facebook/Google. Leave the password field blank to post anonymously. Register an account.
By posting you acknowledge that you have read and abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Preview

Preview Post

There {{ errors_pluralized }} in your submission. Clear all and try again.