Post a Reply

In response to:
Chill out, Kippy.

Who Cares? wrote:

I'm not worried about the legality of this, just the honor and lack of courage. Next time read my posts slower so you understand them. If I make serious accusations about people with identities, then you can call me out and ask for my identity. My goal on this site is to talk shop and crack jokes with other track geeks. When cowards cross the line and use their anonymity as a weapon, then I have to take issue. I get irritated when I hear people make accusations about Kip or Vin or Sal or anyone else that have to suck it up while they get attacked without recourse. I would much rather read a fake post about an idiot who farted while proposing to their girlfriend. That is actually funny. This isn't. Get it?
{{ user.account.username }}
You logged in through social media, but do not have a username set. Before you can post, you must set a username.
Post as {{ user.account.username }}
Facebook Google
You can log in with a username and password or using Facebook/Google. To post anonymously, leave the password field blank.
By posting you acknowledge that you have read and abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Preview

Preview Post

There {{ errors_pluralized }} in your submission. Clear all and try again.