Post a Reply

In response to:
I've got the inner thigh thing going now too. Same side as the SH. I've had the SH bugging me for 4 months or so now. The inner thigh began to hurt about 1 month ago. I think it's all referred from the original injury and my body is trying to compensate. Physical therapist told me it was an adductor strain caused by a weak hip (caused by the SH).

Someone else mentioned sitting up in bed. I am now having to push my upper body up every morning instead of using my abs to lift my body. I've also got referred pain in the center just about the pubic bone. I think this is all caused by the SH that I'm trying to run through.

I would also like to know.....has even ONE person gotten over this by treatment other than surgery?
{{ user.account.username }}
You logged in through social media, but do not have a username set. Before you can post, you must set a username.
Post as {{ user.account.username }}
Facebook Google
Log in with a username and password or use Facebook/Google. Leave the password field blank to post anonymously. Register an account.
By posting you acknowledge that you have read and abide by our Terms and Conditions.
Preview

Preview Post

There {{ errors_pluralized }} in your submission. Clear all and try again.