This is another typical lame thread probably started by one of the alpha-wannabes
who hate the Tinmen but love anonymity. (The OP, who has a brown nose from kissing the arse of his ugly, hateful Ole Miss fuhrer, is unable to write, capitalize, or punctuate, but , really, the effort is not bad for someone with an 8th grade education.) Then the thread has been added to by idiots who don't know squat. Here's the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth:
1. Drew Hunter gets paid $31,234/year for every letter in his first and last name. But is it "Andrew" or "Drew"? I don't know if adidas pays him for the "a" and "n".
2. Sam Parsons is a bank robber who escapes on foot every time. Must be those supershoes that give him the edge. His favorite movie, "Bonnie and Clyde", offered him valuable pointers on the art of the heist.
3. He stole that Tesla.
4. Brought together by the CIA, they - the smartest people on the planet - are an essential US Government think tank for fighting for Truth, Justice and the American Way (Rah! Rah!).
5. They print their own money in the basement of Drew's home.
6. Anything I post about TME or the one and only Sam Parsons is made up, because, like everyone out there, I know next to nothing about the group and that particular individual, even despite their social presence.
7. Haters gonna hate on LRC.