Original Message
Author
off course Oscar
Subject
RE: Rojo says he might start a Kip Litton thread but only 1 and only 1 thread
False sir. It is not circumstantial. Let me explain.

When a race director is at the halfway point of a marathon and takes photos and the guy never passes that point, how is that circumstantial? It's not, it is instead factual. I understand exactly what you are saying, but if he doesn't show up at certain mat points or on video/photographs, he did not run the entire race and therefore it's factual, he cheated.

Why did he not fight the charges and argue his case like any of us would have? Because one email was enough for him and he went away to try again.

As far as Scott H's remarks about there being more to it, that doesn't surprise me in the least and knew it to be true. But.......eventually, it will all come out. I have met Scott and he knows that this Teflon Litton guy did not take a wrong turn at any point during the Crim 10 miler, no one does that.

It proves more than you think aldkfjasdiu and it's more factual than circumstantial.

But you have the right to think what you'd like, even though commom sense and logic show you are incorrect.
Spam Control

To combat message board spam by non runners, we are making people answer a brief question before they can post on a thread that is over 20 days old.

If you answer this question you will be able to post.

Who of the following is not an American runner?