Original Message
Author
I smell a rat with tats
Subject
RE: Rojo says he might start a Kip Litton thread but only 1 and only 1 thread
Marc G wrote:

I agree with ending this thread. What is the point of it? What is hoped to be gained? To band together to prove a guy is cheating? Okay fair enough but why are you doing it in a public forum? You are publicly trashing someone because you think he cut a few courses? Really? Why? I can see only one reason, to get self satisfaction at the expense of someone else.

If you want to ban together to prove some old guy cheated at a few races I ask that you consider the forum that you do it in.

I have no problem with improving the integrity of the sport I just have a problem with the integrity of the way it is being done here.

This is a running message board. Kip Litton is a serial cheater. And thus the situation is natural for discussion.

All runners should know his name so he is unable to ever cheat again.
And maybe a public uncovering of a serial cheater will make other potential cheaters think twice before pulling shit like that.
Spam Control

To combat message board spam by non runners, we are making people answer a brief question before they can post on a thread that is over 20 days old.

If you answer this question you will be able to post.

Who of the following is not an American runner?